External Resources, Activities and Services
The local area has some excellent resources, activities and services for young people. Many of these are aimed at Autistic young people or those with additional learning needs.
On this page you can find links to resources both online and in the local area that parents of Brent Knoll students have said they found useful.
If you run an activity or group, or if you know of a relevant service that is not linked to here on this website, we would love to know about it! You can update the Parent Forum on email@example.com or contact the school office.
- ‘S’ Factor – Ladywell track
- Watergate hydropool/Disability swimming
- Rockbourne Youth Club
- SEN scout club
- Sharks (Mottingham)
- Ahoy centre
- Studio 23 Performing Arts
- Adult learning centre, Brockley Rise – Family Yoga for Autism
- Guides (Neuro typical group)
- Deborah Ubee Trust
- Buzzers Academies
Recommended Online services include –